Planet 611

Love is the flower you've got to let grow.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Give up for betterment




I'll never go back unless you change
by the time you would say that you might not longer the person who you are anymore.
but what should I do then?
If we don't change
then the ending remains unchanged even the story rewrites. 

So I give up first.
I am afraid
It's really awkward & stupid to repeat the same mistake twice, at the same place with the same person, again and again.

You may not know and you may never know
I've tried so hard to keep improving myself to become a better person
trying and trying
Not for you but myself

But If you're patience enough to do all those things, to become more mature, scarifying and thinking of others before yourself
to overcome the obstacles in front of us rather than leave me alone there
I'll be grateful
I'll wait until the day we meet again

If it's meant to be, then it will be;
If it's meant not to be, just let it be.


No comments:

Post a Comment