Planet 611
Love is the flower you've got to let grow.
Friday, September 03, 2010
你不知道的事
看了“恋爱通告”这部电影后,对这首歌深深着迷。
第一次听有热泪盈眶的感觉。
好听+感动,赞!!
昨晚凌晨12点与室友从嘛嘛档回来后
在路上散步。
吹着迎面而来的微风,超舒服的。
在宁静的大街上
一路重复听着这首歌
偶尔的大风,吹得落叶纷飞。
不需要想还有什么东西未完成,明天还要上课,功课还没做完。
我喜欢这种感觉,这样吹着微风的夜晚
仿佛到了海边一样,
只想细细聆听大自然令人平静的声音,
还有这一首歌曲,感动~
All the things you never knew 你不知道的事
蝴蝶眨几次眼睛
How many times does a butterfly blink
才学会飞行
Before it learns to fly?
夜空洒满了星星
The sky is sprinkled over with countless stars
但几颗会落地
But how many there will remain?
我飞行 当你坠落之际
Even as I fly, you fall
很靠近 还听见呼吸
So close I can hear you breathe
对不起 我却没捉紧你
So sorry I didn't keep hold of you
你不知道我为什么离开你
You don't know why I had to leave you
我坚持不能说放任你哭泣
How could I ignore your every cry
你的泪滴想倾盆大雨 碎落满地
All the while the downpour of your tears shattering the ground
在心里清晰
So clearly pierced my heart
你不知道我为什么狠下心
You don't know why I had to keep away
盘旋在你看不见的高空里
Circling in the sky above, just out of sight
多的是 你不知道的事
So many are the things you never knew
Labels:
Music Diary ♫
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment